Summary of Scientific Findings:
Watch David Wilcock discuss Russian Pyramid research:
Summary of Scientific Results:
The following benefits of pyramids have been detected and scientifically analyzed by Russian researchers:
1. Immune system of organisms improved (blood leukocyte composition increased);
2. Improved regeneration of tissue;
3. Seeds stored in the pyramid for 1-5 days showed a 30-100% increase in yield;
4. Soon after construction of the Lake Seliger pyramid a marked improvement of the ozone noted above the area;
5. Seismic activity near the pyramid research areas is reduced in severity and size;
6. Violent weather also appears to decrease in the vicinity of the pyramids;
7. Pyramids constructed in Southern Russia (Bashkiria) appeared to have a positive effect on oil production with oil becoming less viscous by 30% and the yield of the oil wells increased according to tests carried out by the Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas.
8. A study on 5000 prisoners who ingested salt and pepper exposed to the pyramid energy showed the test subjects exhibited a greatly reduced violence rate and overall behavior was much improved.
9. Standard tissue culture tests showed an increase in survival of cellular tissue after infection by viruses and bacteria;
10. Radioactive substances show a decreased level of radiation inside the pyramid;
11. There are reports of spontaneous charging of capacitors;
12. Physicists observed significant changes in superconductivity temperature thresholds and in the properties of semi-conducting and carbon nano materials.
13. Water inside the pyramid will remain liquid to minus 40 degrees Celsius but freeze instantly if jostled or bumped in any way.
14. Synthesized diamonds turn out harder and purer.